Everyone’s lives has been moving and changing in these last couple of months. Just wanted to catch up and share what the market has going on “at this present moment” because as we all know, things change quickly.
- The location moved to Bryan Park as of May 9th and this is the location until further notice. Handicapped parking is available. The market will post any changes to inform everyone.
- Lulus is the pre-ordering site available. This is not mandatory for vendors, but allows customers the flexibility to order. Buying pages are open Monday 6 AM – Thursday NOON.
- 8 am – 9 am, drive thru traffic, pre-orders only; NO GRAB AND GO.
- 9:15 am – 11:45 am walk thru with controlled number of customers monitored by RMC and Police.
- We have staff on hand monitoring and stressing social distancing.
- We allow an open area dining in areas that naturally create social distancing.
- Customers are not allowed in tent and touching any products.
- Children and leashed pets are welcomed.
- The market is a private permitted event and requires masks for all vendors and customers. Please continue to wear your mask after you enter and vendors will refuse service if you remove. Not following regulations impact the market continuing, food accessibility for the community and vendors generating income.
- Thank you Parks and Recreation, RMC Events, Richmond Police Department and the amazing RVA community for your continued support.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.