Did you know this week is National Farmers Market Week? As you know, there is a day or week for everything these days, but this is one we should all acknowledge and be grateful. Farmers markets are instrumental in developing food systems, provide sustainability for family farms and one-on-one interactions for customers. As you go about your shopping at farmers markets, not just this week, but always make sure you thank your farmers.
Saturday will be HOT, so please make sure you hydrate your entire family which includes your pets.
- Black Boar Farm – Sausages to pair with vegetables and peppers.
- Black Creek Farm – Lots of vegetables, produce and recipe ideas.
- King of Pops – Fresh Peach and Strawberry Lemonade pops.
- Salty’s Ice Cream – Honey Lavendar, Sweet Corn with Raspberry Jam, Salted Caramel, and Vanilla Bean.
- Village Garden – New Kimchi called “not your Grandma’s Spicy Kimchi”.
Vendor map below:
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, 8 – Noon. As always, stop by and support a new vendor.