Happy Friday! Last Saturday at the market was definitely busy. Everyone was glad to enjoy the great, dry weather and see their favorite vendors just in case they missed them the week before because of the weather.
- Belinda Early Jewelry – you can never have too much pretty jewelry.
- HaaShrooms – get yourself some MUSHROOMS!!!
- King of Pops – Raspberry Lime, Blueberry Lemonade and Green Apple Lemonade. All of them sound refreshing.
- Milk & Honey – will have lots of stamped silverware, mugs, and totes.
- Two and a Half Irish-Men – Guinness & Bailey’s Cupcakes, Fruit Scones and Blueberry Scones and the Guinness Ginger bread and the new favorites: the Waterford Blaas and Lemon & Raspberry Scones.
Vendor map below:
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, 8 – Noon. As always, stop by and support a new vendor.