This is definitely a busy time of year. There’s so much going on and we appreciate when you spend your time with us. Thanks to all for coming out for last week’s Earth Day benefitting FeedRVA.
Can you believe it’s the last Saturday of April? Do you know what that means?
May is the National Bike Month and tomorrow we are honored to have Paul Doffing playing at South of the James Market, 9 – Noon. Paul Doffing has been touring the U.S. by bicycle since 2012, pedaling more than 10,000 miles to 100+ concerts. Come listen to him play guitar and sing. You can learn about this incredible adventure! Also, join us for a house concert (rain or shine) at GrowRVA Urban Farm (Karen and Doug Grisevich’s House), 2601 Lafayette Avenue, Henrico, VA 23228, from 4 pm – 8pm, with food for sale by Southern Charm BBQ and sassy Limeades from Limeades and More!
SAVE THE DATE! May 7th is the beginning of the South of the James Market hours, 8 am – Noon. Yes, it’s finally here. You get to sleep one hour less, but shop one hour more.
Some highlights for this Saturday:
- Artwork by Hannah – Mother’s Day is around the corner and you can stop by meet the artist; place your order.
- Goin Family Farm – stocked up with eggs, meats and sweet treats.
- Josh’s Jungle – through April, Josh’s Jungle will give a 50% discount for all customers paying with SNAP at South of the James Farmers Market.
- Just Bee Kind – debuting new summer scent ~*Mojito*~ Made with Lime Essential Oil and Mint … as always we are palm free, dye free and perfume free. Beeswax tea lights are back in stock and are now “stand alone”… this means no more plastic/metal holders.
- King of Pops – Strawberry & Cream and other crowd favorites.
- The Freckled Farm Soap Company – debuting Goat Milk Lotion.
- Thinking of You Creations Bakery – Oatmeal cookies are back on the menu. Along with Decadent Caramelized Brownies, Granola, Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate Chip & Cranberry Cookies, Lemon Curd Yum Tarts and Granolas.
Check out the vendor map below:
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, 9 – Noon. As always, stop by and support a new vendor.