I’ve been stalking the social media pages of tomorrow’s SOJ vendors and here’s a sampling of what they’re bringing…
- Walnut Hill Farm will have YELLOW watermelons!
- Ninja Kombucha will have these tasty flavors: Shinobi (lemon), Blackberry / sage and Watermelon / basil.
- Mark’s Airbourne Kettle Corn is back!
- How cool are these beer totes from Chad Allen Woodworks?
- Haashrooms is loaded up with fresh picked mushrooms: Red Chanterelles, Golden Chanterelles and Black Trumpet Mushrooms!
- Williams Bakery will have eclairs… that’s two weeks in a row. How lucky are we?
- Jewelry by Leann and Teresa will have this one of a kind upcycled vintage humming bird flower necklace.
- Virginia Outfitter has new stickers!
- Just Bee Kind is picking Dragon Tongue Beans. Delicious!
- Happy Clay will have 100% soy candles hand poured with wooden wicks that crackle like a Bonfire as they burn.
- Adam Goldsmith Photography will be back with lots of new work to see.
- Broadfork Farm‘s CSA members will be eating well this week!!!
- The non-profit Chesapeake Climate Action Network will be sharing information on Shell’s plans for the arctic.
- I’ll end on a very sweet note … Grammy O’s will have their popular pineapple sticky buns!
I recommend that you follow your favorite vendors to see their updates each week. It’s a great way to help plan your purchases.
The full market map for tomorrow is below. Hope to see you there: 8am – noon in Forest Hill Park.