- Eating Healthier – great produce, vegetables and non-processed products right at your fingertips.
- Exercising – you can plan your visit to the South of the James Market after your morning workout.
- Supporting Local Businesses – all local business owners and people you know in your community.
- Helping Others – FeedRVA fosters food justice in the Richmond/Tri-Cities area.
- Starting Own Business – GrowRVA provides a great place to start and grow your business at farmers’ markets, First Fridays and other local events.
- Meeting New People – definitely a community about meeting new people and developing great relationships.
- More Family Time – family friendly events including the South of the James Market, upcoming Farmers Brunch Market and RVA Bluegrass Jam.
We wish you much success and look forward to seeing you in 2015.